Sunday, October 13, 2013

Winter Wardrobe Wishlist


Hello everyone! Now I know some of you may be reading the title of this post and thinking "Winter wardrobe wishlist?!? Fall just started and you already want to move onto winter??" No, no, that is not the case at all. I just like to plan ahead and many of these pieces can be worn during the fall too! So no, I am not trying to rush fall because I love this time of year!! So now that that's taken care of we can properly begin. H&M is by far my favorite place to shop and quite honestly the only place where I know I can ALWAYS find something. It's affordable and on trend. (Everything on the Wishlist is under $35) Their range of styles is one of my favorite things about them. You can find something super edgy or super girly or plain and simple. I have been really loving their stuff (sorry for lack of a more professional sounding word) lately, it keeps getting better and better. The items I chose are pretty simple because I'm trying to get things that are versatile and will go with a lot of different things. I haven't been the best at that in the past which leads to things hardly being worn because they only go with one other thing. So below I'll give a little description as to what they are, what I would pair it with, and a link:)

Starting on the left,
Jersey Leggings: Everyone needs a good pair of leggings. I like these because they have a bit of a sheen. I would put them with an oversized t-shirt, or a big chunky sweater. For shoes, a cute pair of boots or sneakers could dress them up or down.

2-pack gloves: I think it's nice to have a pair of gloves to keep in your coats pockets. These come in a 
few different colors. The ones I chose are black and camel. The black pair has little studs on the front. 

Flat boots: These boots are what I would call a mute brown with black soles and black elastic. They are nice because again they are simple and can go with many outfits. I would put them with skinny jeans in black or a dark wash and a nice sweater. 

Knit hat: I love cute hats for when it gets cold out. This one is a cable knit in dark gray and has a faux fur bobble on the end. 

Knitted tube scarf: Last year infinity scarves became my new favorite thing. I like wearing scarves over tops but could never get the "tie" ones to look how I wanted. Enter in the infinity scarf and all my problems were solved. This one is a cream color and could go with pretty much anything. 

 Knit hat: Another cute knit hat. This one is also darker and has studs all over it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment