Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hello October



I realize that I have already said this, but I cannot believe it is already October! Time for sitting in a cozy sweater, whilst sipping a warm beverage (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, whichever you prefer) and eating a pumpkin spice muffin, listening to Autumn Leaves on repeat, and reading your favorite blogs;) Ok, so not necessarily the last part, maybe switch that out with sitting by a nice fire outside or watching a movie, but none the less, fall is a great time of year!

You get to switch over from wearing shorts to skinny jeans or leggings and from sandals to ankle boots. There are many reasons why I love the fall. The most obvious for me is the change in fashion. By the time September comes around I feel ready for a change, and a bit tired of the things I have been wearing during the summer months. Also, pumpkin spice muffins become appropriate to eat:) I personally am not a big coffee person but you can get pumpkin spice lattes. Fall also brings chilly nights which are the best. It's not completely freezing to make you go numb but there's enough of a chill in the air to cause rosey cheeks:) In all, I think fall is a pretty fantastic time. Do you love fall? What are your favorite things about it? Let me know in the comments, also don't forget to check out @NEPlainJane on twitter and give it a follow! I'd love to have feedback and twitter is a great way for me to get that. If you have any pretty fall pictures that you have seen online or took yourself feel free to tweet them to me! I'd love to do a post of all the pictures! Have a good fall! 



No comments:

Post a Comment