Sunday, October 18, 2015

Crisp Air and Crunching Leaves | Autumn Tag

Hiya lovely reader! Happy Fall!!! I love this time of year, so what better way to celebrate than with an autumnal tag? Enjoy!


Favorite thing about Autumn?
Everything! The crispness, the fashion, the makeup looks, pumpkin flavored treats, and the beautiful colors in the trees.



Favorite drink? 
Okay, I don't drink coffee so I'm not a "Pumpkin Spice Latte" fanatic. I drink water, and only water. Call me unoriginal or maybe you'll call me original, depends on your "pumpkin spice views" really.

Favorite candle?
For this time of year the candle I love to burn is a s'mores scented one that my friend gave me from Yankee Candle. (I made the mistake of getting on the Yankee Candle website to try and find a link and oh my, they have so many amazing sounding autumnal related candles) I love a lot of the scents that come with this time of year, vanilla, apple cinnamon, spiced pumpkin, I could go on.


Go to moisturizer?
Soap and Glory "The Righteous Butter"! The last two years, my hands have tended to become dryer when the weather starts to get cooler (adult life probz..). I love this moisturizer though, it smells greater and with it being a body butter its thick and leave my hands feeling instantly softer. It's also not super greasy or sticky feeling after applying it, personally I hate feeling like I have lotion on my hands. So overall I would highly recommend this, the packaging is also so cute of course.


Go to colours for the eyes?
Natural and warm tones, champagne, browns, auburns, dark purple for the outer corners.


Favorite outfit to wear?
Skinny jeans, a cozy chunky sweater, black or brown chelsea boots, an army green jacket...perfect!


Favorite place to be?
If it's not to chilly and a sunny day, outside, walking around downtown, looking at cute little shops, hearing the leaves crunch beneath my feet. At night, cozied up in my pajamas, on the couch with a blanket, my laptop or a good movie, and with friends. 
What is your favorite thing about fall? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment