Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Everything October | iPhone Snaps

Hiya lovely reader! How has your October been? Mine has been autumnally festive and extremely busy. The leaves have changed, the days and nights are cooler, and my apartment is decked out with pumpkins and purple lights. Pumpkin spice cookies sit atop the counter and cozying up with a blanket at night has become a regular occurrence. Fall is here! 

First weekend of October = decoration shopping

Halloween snack cakes. My flatmate bought these and I hadn't had them in forever! Brought me back to grade school, where my best friend would have a snack cake for every single holiday. I was more of a "Cosmic Brownies" girl myself...

Omelette and toast on a Sunday morning. 

Hard at work on some art. I'm going to do a post on this coming up, but any guesses to who it may be?

Soaking up the sun and nice weather before it gets too cold, also loving my new backpack

Taking part in a lovely event for "Breast Cancer Awareness Month"

All the candy corn. I'm actually not a fan of candy corn or pumpkins but my flatmates are and I like how they look so...

Felt very autumnal in my army green sweater, skinny jeans, and brown chelsea boots. 

Cozy morning called for toast with peach jelly, quiche, and a movie.

What have you been doing this month? Anything autumnal? Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment