Tuesday, May 20, 2014

High End "Haul"

Hello lovely reader! How is your week going? I hope it is going swell! Today I am doing a haul as you can see by the title but the reason I called it a "haul" is because I didn't buy any of these beautiful things. I was given them by a cousin of mine who works in the fashion industry. Let me please just say this first, having such high end things like this is not a typical thing for me. Yes I love fashion and I hope to one day buy many high end items but as of now I do not. Also, I am not using this as an oooo look what I got, bragging type of post. Maybe some of you who read this do have these type of items on a regular basis that's amazing and if you don't I'm right there with you. I am a firm believer that you don't have to spend tons of money to have cute things. So I am extremely grateful for these items and definitely do not take being given any of it for granted! 


This lovely book was the first thing I pulled out of the bag of surprises. As you can see it is by Vogue and is all about Ralph Lauren. As you know, I love my quotes and this book it full of them. It's part picture book, part informative book. 

When I saw this bag, of course my heart rate accelerated. Inside where two beautiful shades of nail polish, pictured below!

The next thing I got was this super cool puma t shirt. I think it can be casual or dressed up a bit. 

This is a leather iPad sleeve. It's a deep navy although it shows up as black in the photos.

This is a little liquid metallic clutch and it is absolutely gorgeous! The leather is also so soft!

Chic iPhone case! 
Ok so this was without a doubt my favorite part! When I saw the case I literally started freakimg out. I adore Victoria Beckham and admire her style so much! These sunglasses are ridiculous! (in a good way)

Finally, all the goodies came in this nice canvas tote.

What high end items do you love? What are your dream purchases? Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment