Monday, May 12, 2014

What I've Been Up To

Hey there lovely reader! How are you? This is a bit of a random post but I took a few pictures recently while doing various things and thought I'd throw them together in a little what I've been up to sort of post. 

First, H&M. As you know or will be able to tell if you follow this blog, H&M is basically my favorite. I was in the shop recently and snatched up two gems on the sale rack. I also picked up the latest catalogue and had a nice read through it. I really do like their magazine, the quality of the material they put into it is so good. It's not just pictures of their clothes, they have articles about what's going on in the music and fashion world. 

Next, I love art and always have. I've been drawing more lately so these are just a few snaps of some little pieces. I have completed a portrait of someone I find inspirational and I'm quite proud of it but I will share that soon in a separate post. (Can you guess who it may be of? Hint: she's in my "Style Icons" post, special mention if you get it right:))

Not the most in depth post, but I know I like to read other people's posts like this every now and then so I hope you liked it. What have you been up to? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment