Thursday, May 22, 2014

Would You Rather | Beauty Tag




1. Would you rather be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?

This one is soo tough, eyeliner is everything but so is contouring!! I guess I'd have to go with contour like Kim K.


2. Would you rather wear foundation which is two shades lighter or two shades darker?
Definitely lighter, I'm not the tannest person to begin with so I wouldn't mind being light. Also, bronzer and blush can add color, no orange fake tan like looks for me thanks!


3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eyeliner ever again?
Lipstick for sure! I need my eyeliner.


4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?

Hmmm probably foundation, I'd probably regret it on spotty days but I love me some full lashes!


5. Would you rather apply your makeup yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5 year old child to do it?
Can the 5 year old child be a makeup artist prodigy? Let's go with the five year old, maybe then you can guarantee some smooth lines.


6. Would you rather wear exactly the same makeup every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your makeup every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?
Ok so this is going to make me sound boring but I think I'd have to choose wearing the exact same makeup every single day for the rest of my life. I would want to have to wear makeup that doesn't suit me.


7. Would you rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan? 
DODGY BROWS!! Fake tans are not for me, nor will they ever be, never have had a fake tan and I can almost guarantee that I never will. (Obviously Cara does not have dodgy brows, I just didn't like any of the pictures I could find)


8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or have your perfect hairstyle?
This one is interesting. I care about dental hygiene and having nice teeth so I'm going to have to go with perfectly white teeth. And let's be honest, having a perfect hair day can be hard to come by so if I can live through it now, I'd survive. Maybe my perfect teeth would distract from less than perfect hair.


9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colours of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged?
Well, seeing as smudged nail polish is a pet peeve of mine, I have to choose wearing the same color for the rest of my life.


10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?
This question cracks me up. I'll go with smelling average to myself but amazing to those around me. 

I hope you enjoyed this fun post! If  copy the questions and give it a go yourself! If you do, leave a link in the comments! I'd love to read it! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment