Saturday, January 25, 2014

Style Icons

Well hello you lovely reader you! I hope your weekend is going well. Today's post is centered around the picture below, my style icons. These are the women whose style I admire and take notes from. I absolutely love each of these ladies, some classic, some edgy, and some a bit of both. They are not afraid to experiment with looks and just go for it. 
If I had to pick one word to describe my personal style, I wouldn't be able too. It all depends on how I am feeling each day. (Relatable?) Some days I want to dress more "Audrey" and wear something simple and timeless while others days I just want to wear an oversized sweatshirt and sneakers like Cara. Most of these girls are like that too. There are times when you see them bringing the full on glam and sometimes they're as simplistic as can be. I love their red carpet style but also their street style. If you are unfamiliar with some of the fashionable females, I will leave a list of their names below.


Starting from the top right: Cheryl Cole, Miranda Kerr, Victoria Beckham, Cher Lloyd, Rachel Zoe, Danielle Bernstein, Lou Teasdale, Ariana Grande, Perrie Edwards, Ellie Goulding, Zoe Sugg, Ashley Tisdale, Cara Delevingne. Jade Thirlwall, Emma Watson, Audrey Hepburn, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, Rita Ora.

No comments:

Post a Comment