Sunday, January 12, 2014

Under $8 Haul

Hello, lovely readers! I hope you all are having a nice weekend! Mine has been quite relaxed which is nice. Yesterday I did a bit of shopping and I thought I would share my purchases with you because everything I bought was under $8! (Insert woooowwwws here) Yes, I was quite pleased with this little accomplishment of mine. How did I practically steal these items you ask? Well let me tell you, the sweater that should have regularly been in the thirties was now $7 AND I was graced with one of my favorite phrases in H&M above the rack....."Buy one get one free"! So I highly encourage you to check out your local H&M as soon as you finish reading this post! They have some ridiculous deals right now! Here's what I bought!

Can I just say that I love the bags right now, the patterns are so pretty!
You can never have enough basic colored hair ties! These are black but I also saw them in brown. My hair is an auburn color so I prefer the black ones. They come in a pack of ten. Cost? $1
Travel umbrella is definitely a necessary item to own. This one is black and what I love is that is it extremely light so I can just keep it in my bag. Cost? $6.95
As you can see I really like this type of sweater, they are loose fitting and I think they can be flattering for many different figure types. This one is black and has a ribbed neck and ribbed cuffs on the sleeves. Cost? $7
This sweater is similar to the previous one but the fit and knit of it is a bit different. This one is navy and the neck isn't as big but it is thicker. Cost? Free!
I plan on wearing these sweaters with my winter shoes. 

I also picked up these sunglasses from Forever 21. I think they are more spring/summer sunglasses but I tried them on and loved them so I decided to go ahead and get them. Cost? Basically $6

Did you happen upon the H&M sale too? If you still can I would highly encourage you to go go go!!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment