Sunday, January 5, 2014

What I Listened to in 2013

2013 was an incredible year for music! I think that my personal taste in music is quite diverse so I decided to share with you what my favorite albums were from 2013, and for each album a favorite song or two. I can't imagine life without music and I listen to it everyday. I find it amazing how you can be feeling really down or angry and then listen to your favorite songs and become extremely happy or calm! Music if definitely the best medicine sometimes. So have a scroll through and be sure to click the links to have a listen as well. Also be sure to listen to the entire album for these, it's hard to pick favorites songs because I love them as a whole.

Emeli Sandé "Our Version of Events" 
Beneath Your Beautiful (I know that this is Labrinth's song but it is on the album and I adore it)

Ariana Grande "Yours Truly"
Almost is Never Enough (I couldn't find a nice lyrics video for this one so this is the official video)
Honeymoon Avenue (I could not find anything for this one that worked on mobiles so definitely check it out on iTunes)

The 1975 "The 1975"
Chocolate (Check this one out on iTunes) 

Little Mix "Salute"

Bruno Mars "Unorthodox Jukebox"

Ellie Goulding "Halcyon Days"

Olly Murs "Right Place Right Time"

Lorde "Pure Heroine"
Ribs (iTunes) 

One Direction "Midnight Memories"

Bastille "Bad Blood"

Did you enjoy any of these albums during 2013? 





No comments:

Post a Comment