Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Little Winter Fashion Haul

Recently I bought a few things to refresh my winter wardrobe and thought I'd share them with you. I got a cute crew neck sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters . I had seen all the cute takes on Céline tshirts and sweatshirts a while ago, but had never purchased one. Then as I was looking through the sale rack I found this gem and had to get it! I love Céline Dion so this was a perfect fit for me:) I plan on wearing it with skinny jeans and sneakers or boots and maybe a chunky necklace. 


I also bought a pair of cream frilly socks from Topshop along with a cream sleeveless top that has a little mock turtle neck (I may or may not have completely made that term up). I though the socks would be perfect for my ankle boots. (I'm thinking about doing a winter shoe post, would you like that?) I think the top will look nice with a pair of high waisted jeans or skinny black dress pants. 


While I was out I also picked up a super cozy sweater that again I will wear with skinny jeans or black skinny pants.


 I grabbed a pair of festive socks too:) 


Hope you enjoyed that little haul! Have you bought any cute wintery clothes lately? I'm starting to really get excited for Christmas!!! Have a cozy day! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment