Thursday, November 21, 2013

"It's ok I don't bite"

"Come out, come out, wherever you are and meet the young lady, who fell from a star." So I didn't exactly fall from a star, but if you have seen the Wizard of Oz you know that this is from the scene where Glinda reassures all the munchkins about Dorothy. That's just kind of what I wanted to do with this post. 


I want to encourage you lovely readers to interact, I see blogging as a team effort, your part being able to give feedback or even be featured in a post. Whether you are a first time reader or you read my blog regularly, I would love for you to leave comments! Tell me what you like or don't like or what you would like to see in the future. Even if it's an anonymous comment and you feel more comfortable doing it that way, I would love to hear from you! You can also tweet me! I'd love to see a blog you are loving or a DIY you tried. One of my favorite things is to be inspired and I think twitter and blogger are two amazing ways to do so! So with December being quite a big month it would be my pleasure to hear from you as to about what you would like to see on the blog. Do you want more DIYS, more fashion posts, a bit about me personally? Tweet me or let me know in the comments please! I'll love you for ever and ever for it! So if you are reading this and no one has commented, put your soldier jacket on and be brave, be the first to comment! Maybe they'll be something special for the first commenter! Also, if you have a blog I don't mind if you put the link as a comment or tweet it to me. I know some people get annoyed by this, but as of now I'm not one of them and I'd love to read it! I hope you have a lovely rest of the day! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment