Sunday, November 10, 2013

Recent Discovery: Miss Jojangles

I believe that in the blogging world, sharing is caring, so if I did not share this blog I discovered, I would be doing a disservice to you lovely readers. The name of the blog is "Miss Jojangles" and it is so cute. It is run a young lady called Jojo and she posts some of the sweetest DIYs I have ever seen! I'll post some pictures of her blog below, so hopefully she won't mind, and hopefully it makes you check her out!

You had me at "Up"
In this DIY she shows how to make the grape soda badge worn by the ever entergetic and chubby Wilderness Explorer Russell. 


Probably one of the most popular trends of the year, the beautiful flower crown. Let me tell you, if you want to buy a nice full crown like this one it can get quite pricey! She shows you how to make one without breaking your budget. 


Cheeky mugs, and I don't mean faces!
This is her most recent post where she shows how to personalize your mugs. I think the idea is quite genius, especially with Christmas coming around, these would make a great gift! 








1 comment:

  1. Oh, hello! Cheeky mention! That's so kind! Thank you for all the lovely words! I've been checking out your blog today. Full of delightful stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete