Thursday, November 21, 2013

Winter is nearly here!

You know it's nearly winter when everyone starts flaunting their fuzzy socks on Instagram, Youtubers start posting their cozy sweater filled hauls, and everything Christmas goes on sale in all the shops (ok so maybe that last one wasn't the best example seeing as some stores put their Christmas stuff out mid October) but anyway you get my point, winter is nearly upon us! It's almost impossible for me to grasp that November is nearly over. 


I am even starting to feel behind due to the fact that I don't have all my Christmas gifts planned out and it's not even December yet! Kind of ridiculous? I think so! Think about it though 33 days until Christmas doesn't sound that bad, but how about less than 5 weeks until Christmas.....wait what?!? See, now you understand my slight panic (or maybe you don't). Christmas/winter is by far my favorite time of the year so I'm hoping to have many blog posts to share my joy with you! I'm thinking hauls, outfit ideas (maybe with myself actually in the pictures OoOoOo), some DIYS, present ideas, and pic of Christmassy wintery things that I see whilst out and about. So let's enjoy these last few days of fall and prepare ourselves to jump into winter with our cute hats and gloves on and our cheeks nice and rosy! Xx

It's only fair that I show you some of my cozy socks, lambs and cupcakes, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment