Saturday, April 12, 2014

All About the Hair | Spring 2014

Hello there lovely reader! I don't know about you, but lately my feeds have been exploding with amazing things all relating to spring. From fashion, to hair trends, to the Cadburry Cream Eggs (my personal favorite) and I could not be more excited. I decided to break these trends down into categories, the first being hair, so let's go!


I am absolutely obsessed with what I have been seeing pop up on people's heads. From flower crowns, to bunny scrunchies, and the oh so "effortless" beach waves! I love love love! Now, one of my current obsessions that seems to be flooding the internet is pastel accents in the hair. Whether it is permanent or a beautiful result of some hair chalking, I love how it looks. I am yet to try it myself but I definitely want to give it a go, most likely starting with some hair chalks. I do believe that there is a fine line with colored hair and that if it is not done right it can verge into tacky or trashy, but when it is done right, absolutely in love! 

What hair trends are you loving for Spring 2014? Any favorite products? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment