Thursday, April 17, 2014

Favorite Fashion | Spring 2014

Hi lovely reader! I hope you had a nice week and are ready for the weekend! Today I'm going to be doing my second post for the Spring 2014 series. Last weeks post was all about the hair, so be sure to check that out too! This post is about the fashion I am loving for this time of year, specifically from H&M. Let's begin!



I have said it before and I will say it again, I love H&M! (I am in no way affiliated with them, just a massive fan and frequent consumer of their products) They are always on it when it comes to fashion trends and affordable clothing! The majority of my closet is from H&M, from basic tees to formal dresses. I just find that there quality is dependable and the clothing lasts. So for this spring, I am so excited with what they are selling! Skater skirts are a staple item that everyone should have because they are so versatile. For example, both skirts pictured above could be paired with a blouse and wedges or a t-shirt and sandals. I also find them to be flattering for many different figures. Printed pieces are also nice for spring, especially florals, whether it be a skirt, dress, or pants. My favorite item of clothing for spring though is dresses. I said this in another post but I want to start wearing more dresses, just for everyday activities such as going shopping or hanging outside on a nice day. H&M has tons of dress options, the ones pictured above are just two of my favorites. 

What fashion are you loving for Spring 2014? Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, you have wonderful blog and interesting post, I wish we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK please don't forget to leave your FB Page link.

    ReplyDelete