Thursday, April 24, 2014

Would You Rather | Beauty Tag



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

This is a tough one! I think I would have to say palettes and eyeshadows, because I need mascara and eyeliner in my life. All about defining those eyes!

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again! That'd be one massive top knot or ponytail though.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Difficult to say because I've worn both. Probably pink just because it could be used for all seasons.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes! I'd be content with the makeup I have, but I always want more clothes!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Interesting one, I would have to say eyeliner as lipstick because they do make colored eyeliner so you could use it like a lip liner (is that cheating?)

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora, then I'd have more options and brands.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I use most of the same eyeshadows and lipstick colors anyway so let's say eyeshadow just because lately I've been more adventurous with my lip colors

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter, you can always layer. I'd also rather be cold then hot because when your hot you can only take so much off!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark, I have paler skin for the majority of the year and I think the dark colors look nice with it.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
Lip color, I love my eyeshadows.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Ponytail! I love topknots and messy buns on other people but oddly enough it intimidates me to wear them on myself. I've never ever worn one in public! I'll try it and then end up just switching it to a ponytail. I don't know why but ya, maybe that can be a summer goal, go out in public with a top not.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Lipgloss. I'm not a big lip gloss person but I love having painted nails.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them. Have you seen the celebrities without eyebrow pictures?

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Makeup! I love my nail polishes but I need my makeup (concealer, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, yes please). Gotta get that coverage.


I hope you enjoyed this fun tag! If you make one, leave the link in the comments, I'd love to read it! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment