Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink

Hello there lovely reader! I cannot believe I'm saying this but today is the Ten Year Anniversary of Mean Girls! Can you believe it? I love this movie, it's ridiculous, hilarious, extremely quotable, and somewhat relatable (if u break down the exaggerations). Everyone has their own Regina or someone close to it. I was talking with my friends about the movie and how it's crazy that it came out ten years ago and yet it's still relatable today. So for this post I just wanted to say a massive pink "Happy Tenth Anniversay Mean Girls!" and of course post tons of pics and great quotes. Sugarscape basically nailed the master post of quotes which I will link here.









What's your favorite Mean Girls Quote? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment