Sunday, May 17, 2015

World Baking Day 2015!

Hello lovely readers! I hope you are having a nice Sunday. Today is "World Baking Day"! This day is meant to be all about reminding someone who matters how much you care about them. I personally love baking! My mom is an amazing baker, so I try to pick up tips from her and definitely have grown up loving baking. Now that I am older I am more into trying out new recipes that I see in magazines or on blogs. I also like the artistic side of it, decorating cakes and cookies (not to brag but I can create some pretty on point gingerbread people). So in honor of this sweet day, I thought I'd link all my baking posts in one so that if you are looking for a recipe to try or just wanna have a scroll you can! Even if you don't consider yourself a baker, even a simple sugar cookie can go a long way! The World Baking Day website has tons of recipes! Happy Baking!!!








The next thing I really want to try and bake is a "naked cake"! I think they're so pretty and dainty! This one on DesignLoveFest looks amazing!

What do you like to bake? Any recipes you'd like to share? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment