Saturday, May 23, 2015

Fashion Facts | OOTD

Hello lovely reader! Today I wanted to share a quick and easy, casual OOTD with you. I love a good graphic tee, especially ones that are different or have a a good quote, something a bit out of the ordinary. Zara is definitely a go to for just that and even more so if you catch when they are having a sale. 


"Percent daily values are based on every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway." I absolutely love this shirt that is in fact from Zara. I got it a couple of months ago, which can be seen in this haul.

High waisted denim shorts = closet must

Comfy and cute black stappy sandals tie the outfit together nicely.

I kept my makeup pretty natural looking and pulled my hair up with a black scrunchie.

What did you wear today?? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment