Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Cookies: Blogmas

The delicious scent of freshly baked cookies currently fills the house. Today was a pretty chill day, little things being done here and there to get everything ready for Christmas. I still cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Everything around screams Christmas and festivity but I still don't fully feel it (problems problems). I'm glad this time is here but frightened at the same time by how quickly everything is going. Also at the bottom is a link to my favorite holiday commercial of this year. I usually am not one for the sappy commercials of this time of year but I like this one because I think it is extremely relevant. Be sure to click the link to see what it is! Have a lovely cozy day! Xx




OoOoOo what will it be? Have a click and see!
I also really love the song in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment