Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mini Makeup Haul

Hello everyone! Can you believe that it is New Years Eve? I definitely cannot! 
A great time to buy makeup is right after the holidays, when stores are getting rid of all the sets and themed cosmetics, but just because it came in festive packaging doesn't mean it can't be used year round. This means sales, discounts, and clearances are always checked out by me before I leave the shop! I bought a few things recently and thought I'd share them with you.

I absolutely love this! I have been using it all week. The color is gorgeous, it appears more auburn than brown.

I just bought this today so I haven't actually tried it on, but the color is really pretty. I have been looking for a darker lip color to try for the winter and this one seems perfect.

Usually I wait to buy things until I have read reviews on them but this seemed nice so I picked it up. Lately I have been into creating full lower lashes so hopefully this does the trick.

As far as I'm concerned, you can never go wrong with a little elf! I have used this as a highlighter on my cheekbones and it is just the right amount of shimmer. You don't look like a disco ball just like you have a natural glow

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? Enjoy what's left of 2013 and I'll be back in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment