Thursday, December 26, 2013

An Odd Christmas: Blogmas

So my final blogmas post should have come yesterday, put yesterday definitely did not go as planned! Instead of waking up and opening presents and then going to have lunch with my family, I woke up at 12 am feeling awful and spent the whole rest of the day sleeping or watching random bits of things on tv. Ideal Christmas? I think not. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I did receive some lovely gifts though and wanted to share them with you, so just rewind and pretend today is the happy delightful day that yesterday should have been! I hope you had a nice Christmas or whatever you celebrate, and if you don't celebrate anything, hopefully yesterday was just a nice day for you! Also thank you to everybody who read my blogmas posts, it really means a lot to me, and I hope you will continue to follow the blog! Xx

All of the pictures (besides this one) I took with this beaut! I love this camera! It has built in wifi which makes transferring any pictures I take for posts super easy:)

My favorite! 

She's amazing, simple as.

Legendary. I can say from experiment he is just as good live as well, absolutely insane.

Can never go wrong with one of these.

If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it. Besides being a classic story, the settings and the costumes are gorgeous.

Cute little bow ring. 

H&M hat, so cozy! 

Love a good black sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment