Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December!

Hello lovely reader and happy December! I am so excited that this time of year is finally among us! Christmas/winter are definitely one of my favorite things ever!


 I realize that it is already the third of December, but I think I am going to attempt blogmas! This means that each day up to Christmas, there will be a new post on anything from Christmasy pics to gift DIYs and definitely a post full of songs. I have been watching Youtubers vlogmas videos and it definitely makes me want to be festive, so hopefully these posts will give you the same feeling. 


So be sure to check back each day to see what festive Christmasyness is taking place! Are you doing blogmas or vlogmas? Feel free to leave your link below! I'd love to see it! Xx P.s. If you're looking for nice Christmassy pics, try Pinterest I personally don't have an account but I just use it to search instead of google images, I could scroll for hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment