Sunday, February 23, 2014

Quick Day Out Haul

Hi there lovely reader! Last weekend I had a day out and did a little shopping, so I'll share in a quick post. 

I love me some elf products. The colors are really pigmented and it has a nice little range of shades. It also comes with a double ended sponge and an eyeliner. 

Classic black skater skirt from H&M. I know it's quite simple but I think it's really nice to have. It can be worn in the summer and the winter and dressed up or down. 

I'm always on the lookout for quirky or vintage style books, this one being no exception. It's filled with places in London, sorted by location. The pictures are really nice and overall I just thought it was a really cool little book. 

As you can probably tell by looking at any of my "Cheeky Quote Tuesday" posts, I love quotes. I was actually given this book for Valentine's Day. I know there is another one called "Everything is Going to be Ok". The book is simple, each page filled with a quote or two. I think it's just nice thing to keep out and if you are ever having an off day, have a look through the pages. 
That is all. Do you have any of these things? Have a nice rest of the week! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment