Sunday, February 23, 2014

Recent Discovery: Gabrielle Aplin


Hello lovely reader, I hope you are doing well. As you may know from previous posts, if I find something that I really like, I share it with you all. So, let the sharing begin. I'm not sure where the heck I have been for the last few months because I have been missing out, two words, Gabrielle Aplin. Her music if amazing. I have been listening to her album English Rain and I am obsessed with it. Her music is so light and airy but her songs are packed with feeling. Not to mention the fact that her lyrics videos are pretty cute (I have left the one for home below). My personal favorites (besides the entire album) are panic cord, home, and november. So if you already are fan, I'm with you, if you're not, please go check out her album! Have a nice day! Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment