Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day DIY Decor

Hi there lovely reader! With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought I would share some decor ideas as well as some DIYs that will allow you to be as festive for Heart Day as possible.


 I personally like Valentine's Day because of all the decorations, hearts, roses, different shades of pink, it all makes me quite excited. So first are the little things I have that add a touch of heartiness (see what I did there) to the atmosphere. Xx

I got this earring tree from ASOS last year and it has worked out great. It has cute little frill like details around the edge of the heart and the base also has little hearts around it. 

Just simple metal heart. I bought this at a home store last summer. I'm not sure what exaclty it's meant to be used for but I just hang it on the door knob for a little pizzazz.

I have a couple of these. They are little candle holders, actually from the wedding section of a craft store. They also have little heart details.

Now for some DIYs I have found. All the pictures are from the original posts and go with the included link. 

Tin Can Valentine's Votive

I think these would look really nice on a desk or even in a bathroom with some other smaller candles. 

These are absolutely adorable and would be a perfect little gift for someone who loves a good Instagram. 

Simple, Classic, Easy

Geometric Hearts
Modern day hearts, perfect for any bare wall. I think they would look nice around pictures also.

No comments:

Post a Comment