Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fruit, Fireworks, and a Follow | iPhone Snaps

Hi lovely reader, I hope you are having a sunny Sunday! It is absolutely pouring here, perfect day to get stuff done though. I apologize for the lack of posts, I have been out of town for about two weeks straight, but I do have some travel diaries coming your way soon! For today, I've scrolled through my Camera Roll in order to put together an ever classic iPhone Snaps post! So here's some insight into what I've been up to!

Belgian Waffle, Fresh Strawberries, and Powdered Sugar. Both photogenic and delicious!

If I do say so myself, I believe that I was gifted with the ability to wrap presents. I know some people dread it but I love it! 

Woke up to this one morning and was a bit excited (understatement). Samantha, if you're reading this, thank you so much and lots of love! Xx (Congrats on Latitude)

Still my fav

 My Fourth of July OOTD, as seen on Tumblr!

We went to my aunt's house, where tank racing is not a past time, it is a lifestyle. It is taken seriously, so fun though.

 The aftermath

I don't know how much of this kinda stuff I really believe in, but it is fun to "study your hand" and see if any of it matches up.

One of my co-workers love everything retro and is expecting a baby, so I got her this cute little picture frame and put an adorable little photo I found online. 

What's on your camera roll? Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment