Friday, July 24, 2015

Pittsburgh & Baltimore | Photo Diary

Hi lovely reader! A few weeks ago my dad and I decided to take a little road trip to Pittsburgh and Baltimore. We wanted to see the baseball stadiums as well as explore each city, neither of which we had ever been to. We had a great time and I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from the trip with you as well as some must sees and restaurant suggestions. So come along with me and see what I discovered as I explored the steel city and a city full of charm!






































Travel Tips
We stayed in both cities for two days, which was the perfect amount of time for us.

Pittsburgh
Must See's/Do: 
-PNC Park
      -We went on a Thursday which was extra special because they have a free fireworks  
        show after the game! They shoot them off the bridge just in front of the cityscape and it is a
        beautiful sight, definitely something I would recommend if possible!
-Andy Warhol Mueseum
-Duquesne Incline
Restaruants:
-Six Penn Kitchen
-Atria's (at PNC Park)

Baltimore
Must See's/Do:
-Baltimore Inner Harbor
    -(use the water taxi service for sure!)
-Fells Point
-Camden Yards
Restaurants:
-Tír na nÓg Iriah Bar & Grill (great view of the harbor at night)
-Rusty Scupper Restaurant & Bar
      -the crab cakes are truly really good 

Have you been to either of these places? What did you do while you were there? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment