Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Style 2015 | Haul

Hi lovely reader! Another week, another Monday. I hope yours was nice. I am more than ready to share this post with you, finally some fashion! I'm hoping to create a few lookbooks using many of the clothing featured here, so stay tuned for that. This is a combination of a bunch of shopping trips that I have made within the past few months, from various places. I organized the post by store and will try to link as many of the them as possible, if you want to check out any of the pieces for yourself. 


Ok, so the first store is one of my go to's and that is TJ Maxx. I know that they don't have locations everywhere but I know that they do have international affiliates (TK Maxx, etc.). I love it because you can get not only name brand clothing at a lower price but also unique brands that are not sold in many, if any other stores. And you can shop online, which I was unaware of until recently!

The first thing I had purchased for the summer from TJ Maxx was this daisy and gingham print crop top. I like this top because it is light and airy, the ruffled sleeves can be worn so that the top offers bare shoulder or a sleeveless look. It works great with higher waister denim shorts or even a nice black skirt, and some sandals.

Next is this short sleeve Juicy Couture sweatshirt. I purchased this quite a while ago and am happy I did because now TJ Maxx has tons of sweatshirts and dresses with this style of fabric. It's great for a summer day or evening where it's a bit cooler. Perfect with a pair of darker denim jeans shorts and some sandals for a simple and chic look.

Now where I live, I have gotten zero use out of this next item, but I am holding on to hope that one day soon, I will get to use it! It is a plastic beach bag by Izak. I had been wanting to get a plastic style beach bag because they are easy to keep clean and personally I prefer the look of them over a canvas bag. I thought the lip print was fun and cute, and I can't wait to use it.

This piece is one of my favorite yet most difficult pieces that I have purchased. It is a midi length dreamy blush skirt, with a light and flowy layer of tulle and I love it. However, I am yet to find the perfect top to wear with it! I'm thinking a black cropped top of some sort, so if you have any suggestions of a specific top you think would pair nicely with this, leave a link or a comment below!

This dress is probably the piece that I am most excited about just because it's different, fantastic quality, and the price I paid was fabulous. It is by Kate Spade Saturday, which as you may know is no longer. It is somewhat structured and I hope to get lookbook pics in it so you can see how it looks on. In my opinion it is very modern and chic and I am kind of obsessed with it. 


This lovely little swing dress is actually from American Eagle. Now personally, I don't do much shopping there but they do have some things that are more my style from time to time and this dress is one of them. It's a swing dress with two square pockets on the front that basically blend in with the floral print. There's a button and keyhole in the back for a nice detail. I like it also because it can be dressed up or down. I usually pair it with some bengals and tasseled sandals.

Now onto my absolute favorite store.....drumroll....H&M! They are without a doubt "my store", every time that I go there I know I can find something, the styles of their clothing fits perfectly with my personal style. 

My first H&M purchase for this haul were these black and white spotted pants. They are supper comfortable and the fabric offers a great amount of stretch. I love a good skinny pant and these are perfect. I think they are nice too because they are versatile as far as seasons go. They can be worn with a nice mock neck top and smoking flats or a white t-shirt and some white sneakers.

This next top is just a simple navy and white striped tshirt, I purchased it to wear under overalls after seeing this look countless time on Tumblr. A bit confirmative but what can I say, I love the look!

The H&M portion of my haul concludes with this free flowing swing dress. As soon as I put this on, I just want to twirl in circles! The print is shades of blue and white and I love to pair it with tan sandals and a few bangles. Again it is great for the cooler days, with the three quarter sleeve length. This dress has been my go to for the day when I need to look a bit nicer but still want to be comfortable.

This skirt is also a piece that I am beyond excited to have. I purchased it off Nasty Gal a long time ago and it is ah-maze. As you can tell, it is a mesh skater skirt with the most perfect amount of shape and fullness, ugh I can't! Again though, sad times because I cannot find a top that I like with it, so if you have any suggestions, please share! I have so many visions for looks with this skirt in the lookbook and am excited to bring them to life!

Last but certainly not least are these lovely shoes. I purchased them from a Nike Outlet and they are one of my most favorite pairs of Nike's that I have owned. I love the color and they are super comfortable.

So thus concludes my "beginning of summer haul"! What have you been purchasing? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment