Thursday, December 3, 2015

All the Christmas Songs | Blogmas 2015

Hi lovely reader! Happy Blogmas Day 3! I can officially check of one item from my "10 Things I Want To Do In December", seeing as I have created a Spotify playlist full of all songs Christmassy and festive! "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" You can click the link or click the embedded playlist and listen straight off the post! I also challenge you to listen to this and not sing along to one song, I believe that it is impossible. I listened to Spotify's "Pop Christmas" station this morning while getting ready and had quite the jam sesh. They have loads of holiday playlists and I do plan on listening to the majority of them, from acoustic, to indie, to the good ol' classics.






I would also love to add some of your favorites to the playlist, so feel free to comment or tweet any suggestions! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment