Saturday, December 5, 2015

Cute Holiday Adverts | Blogmas 2015

Hi lovely reader! Happy Blogmas Day 5! Today's post is all about holiday commercials (or adverts). When christmastime rolls around, you can expect that some companies are going to roll out all the stops to make some heart warming, festive, and funny advertisements to catch viewer's eyes. I could be wrong, but I feel like here in America they're are not as big of a tradition as they are in the UK (at least from what I have seen, but I wish they were). However, thanks to the power of the internet, it's possible to see adverts from all over the world. So, I thought I would share four of my favorites with you lovely lot.









 What is your favorite Christmas commercial that you've seen this year? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment