Friday, December 4, 2015

ban.do fun-o-rama | Blogmas 2015

Hi lovely reader! Happy Blogmas Day 4! I hope you are enjoying these first few days of December. This weekend I am bound and determined to get all my Christmas shopping in order (because right now, I have lists on lists, and it's not ok). I don't know about you but when it comes to giving others gifts, I have to be super organized. I like to make a list of ideas, then do research, then add links to the list and prices of everything, and finally see where I can purchase said items. I love giving gifts and although sometimes it can be hard to come up with creative and new ideas, I find that it is totally worth it in the end to see the recipients reaction and appreciation for the amount of thought you put into things. In the spirit of giving to others as well as yourself, I thought I would share a giveaway that one of my recent discoveries and favorite new brands, ban.do is doing.


I first stumbled upon this amazing "little" brand while trying to find a planner for school that was different than the typical "college girl" agenda, and I instantly fell in love. Their stuff is all so flipping cute and fun, and so is their website! So check it out!


Starting today, December 4, through December 11, they are giving away huge hauls of gifts from various brands including themselves. All you have to do is visit this website to see what the giveaway for the day is and follow the simple steps to enter!



Do you love ban.do? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment