Tuesday, December 1, 2015

10 Things I Want To Do In December... | Blogmas 2015

Hi lovely reader! "It's the most wonderful time of the year",



Happy December! The other day I visited my cousin and her house was in full Christmas mode, with a spruce tree scented candle burning, the tree up and sparkling, holiday decor everywhere you looked, and christmas music playing. It was perfect! I then came back to my apartment this weekend to find an adorable little christmas tree set up, the couch staged with holiday pillows, and the aroma of a holiday candle burning. It truly makes me so happy. This is without a doubt my favorite time of the year and am beyond excited for Christmas. I plan on doing all things festive throughout the month and thought I would make a list of the things I want to do!



1. Make a holiday playlist on Spotify and listen to it while driving home

2. Bake gingerbread cookies

3. Decorate a gingerbread house

4. Decorate my house with my family while a fire burns and Christmas music plays in the background

5. Make paper snowflakes

6. Go ice-skating

7. Drive around and look at Christmas lights

8. Make homemade hot chocolate

9. Watch Christmas movies (most importantly Elf)

10. Spend time with family and friends

Bonus: Participate in Blogmas as much as possible
(I did blogmas last year (Blogmas 2014), and loved it, I especially love going back now and looking at all the posts from it. I also know that I will probably be getting quite busy, so I may not be able to post everyday of December up until the 25 but I am going to try my hardest!)

What do you want to do this December? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment