Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wrapping Paper Bow DIY | Blogmas 2015

Hello lovely reader! Happy Christmas Eve Eve! I spent a good part of my day yesterday wrapping presents, from boxes to bags to a rum cake in an octagonal box (nailed it if I do say so myself), I was wrapping things of all shapes and sizes. I do actually enjoy this process that I know some dread. I like trying to think of creative ways to make the gifts look as enticing as possible (love a nice big bow). One little trick that I found online last year was this paper bow tutorial, which I have found to be extremely useful when you do not have any ribbon, or prefer the look of a nice fuller bow. It's also great if you are in a bit of a time crunch but need something to top off a gift. Super quick, super easy, and super cute.




I like to use the reverse side of whatever wrapping paper I've used on the gift but you can really use any paper you like.


Simply cut out these three shapes,



Fold and tape, 


Wrap around, 

and attack the two pieces!


Do you have any wrapping tricks? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment