Monday, December 21, 2015

Celebrating the Champagne Season With Farfetch | Blogmas 2015




















Hi lovely reader! Only four more days 'til Christmas!! That is both exciting and terrifying for me to say because I still feel like there is so much to be done! My family is hosting the Christmas party this year, so all the preparations are starting to take place. From baking, and cooking, to decorating, and of course deciding what to wear! Getting to dress up for holiday parties is one of my favorite things about this time of year. I love going through all the designer look books and getting inspiration for what type of look I want to go for. So, in the spirit of the holiday party season, I wanted to share a piece with you that features some gorgeous designer pieces in the frilliest and prettiest pinks and blacks, perfect for a holiday soiree. This "Champagne Season" editorial below, was created by a company called farfetch, which if you have never heard of them and are into fashion, designer names, unique pieces, and fantastic sales, you must visit their website! (You will not regret it....well your bank account might, but hey it's the holidays) Even just go have a look at some of their other edits, because as you can see here, they are stunning! Head over to their "About Us" page to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment