Monday, June 8, 2015

Accurate Signs and the Perfect Manicure | iPhone Snaps

Hello lovely reader! Another week is here, let's make it a good one. Last week I did a fair share of fun things so naturally I took pics here and there and wanted to share them with you!

One day my mom and I enjoyed the nice weather and spent some time shopping outside. Of course sitting on a park bench enjoying a donut is also necessary when given the opportunity!


I love little signs like these, especially if they're accurate! (Which these are)

I've been curbing my afternoon sweet cravings with this greek yogurt. A perfect sweet treat that keeps you on track!

I absolutely love this! 

Most accurate. 

I've been wanting to get white nails for a while now, and if you follow me on tumblr, you will know that the other day I went and got a manicure. I'm kind of obsessed with how they turned out!

What have you been doing? Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment