Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Favorites!

Hello lovely reader! Tomorrow is July 1, 2015.....yeah still wondering if June actually happened. Literally, it went by so fast. But one of the great things about the end of the month (or maybe not for some, take it as you please, sometimes its favorites overkill for some) is that people post the things they have been loving for the past 30 or so days! Personally, I am a fan of a good favorites post or video because it can give insight into things you may have not been aware of before or give you the excitement of the fact that maybe you've been loving the same things that someone else has! For my June Favorites post, I decided to do it a bit differently then I have in the past, and I'd love feedback as to how you feel about the layout. I thought it would be a bit easier to see if its laid out more sequentially and categorized (a bit of OCD coming through). I also tried to leave links to some of the products if possible. Have a scroll and I'll share with you what I have been loving for the month of June!



Favorite Face Cleaner (not really sure how to title this one?): Queen Helene Face Mint Julep Scrub
This facial scrub is absolutely fantastic! It has a great amount of grit to it to scrub the excess dirt and dry skin from your face. I have an oily t-zone and I find that this product does a great job of cleaning my face as well as combatting some of the oiliness.

Favorite Go-To Food: Strawberries
If you haven't been able to tell my some of my recent iPhone Snaps posts, I love strawberries! They are my go to snack and are delicious when mixed into vanilla greek yogurt. Also not to bad to top off a waffle with some powdered sugar.

Favorite Blog: Merrick's Art

This blog has been my go to when looking for inspiration of things to sew or create! Stylish, chic, and full of ideas!

Favorite Website: POPSUGAR Fitness
I have been on this website so many times this month! From recipe searching to workout sequences, this website is a great one stop shop for all things fitness.

Favorite App/Time Consumer: Tumblr
I love Tumblr! As I've said before, I love to look at it towards the end of the day as a way to wind down and it never ceases to inspire me whether it be a quote or a fashionable look. Follow me here!


Favorite Fashion Piece: Swing Dresses
Ok so my love for swing dresses is quite a thing, sleeveless, shirtsleeve, long sleeve, love them all. I just think they're so great because they are comfortable, they look cute, and they can be dressed up or down.


Favorite Throwback: Back to Black By Amy Winehouse

I had been a fan of Amy Winehouse's music, but I didn't know too much about her. A few weeks ago I watched a documentary about her life and her trials and tribulations. She was so talented and will forever be remembered. After watching the documentary, I had this song on repeat and also began listening to more of her songs that I was unfamiliar with.


Favorite Books: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart & Paper Towns by John Green
I don't want to say too much about either of these, other than if you are looking for some books to read this summer, I highly recommend both of these!!!

Favorite YouTube Channel: Samantha Harvey
I just did a Recent Discovery post all about Samantha Harvey! She is talented and her covers are beautiful.

Guilty Pleasure: Rich Kids of Beverly Hills (TV Show)
So yes, this is my guilty pleasure of the month. It's full of humor, fashion, selfies, and "fabuluxe" people. It makes me laugh every time and the relationship between Dorothy and Morgan, reminds me so much of me and my best friend! "The series focuses on the lives of a group of twenty-something millionaires and billionaires showcasing their lives." I wouldn't mind some of the perks of their lives for sure...motivation!

So that my lovely readers is what I have been loving in the month of June. What are your June Favorites? If you did your own post, feel free to link it in the comments, I'd love to read it! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment