Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Samantha Harvey | Recent Discovery

Hi lovely reader! Now, I haven't done a "Recent Discovery" in forever but I'm thinking of trying to make it a more regular occurrence as long as I'm discovering (I know I said that before, but for real now). My recent discovery as of late is an amazing singer whom I found on Vine but also has a YouTube channel where she has posted some beautiful covers of songs in full. (all her links are below)


Her name is Samantha Harvey and she is from England. I don't know loads about her other then she is extremely talented, has gorgeous hair, and make-up always looks done to perfection. Her videos are simple, usually on a bathroom floor or in a room, but I think that's good because you can see how truly naturally talented she is!


I will leave the video below of one of my favorite covers but you should definitely check her out on Vine or YouTube (and subscribe)! She is one to look out for!

Vine
Youtube Channel
Twitter
Instagram



Have you made any recent discoveries lately? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment