Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunny Days and Summer Nights | iPhone Snaps

Hello lovely reader! Happy Monday, I'm sending you my energy to get through this week. Last week wasn't the best weather wise, so I'm hoping June brings some warm weather and sunshine. Here's what I've been up to,

Sun, strawberries, and a nice morning read. I started reading this book and if you are a fashion fanatic or interested in the industry, I highly recommend it! It's funny, informative, and inspiring. 

One of my goals for this summer is to learn to sew properly. So, I am making it happen, starting simple with a swing dress. I enjoy it and wish to be better at it, so hopefully this dress turns out nicely!

Feeling swish with a swirl cone on a summer night!

Celebrated Memorial Day with an afternoon BBQ.

Flower shopping with my mom to spruce up the gardens.

What have you been up to? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment